The John F Clark Company, Inc. specializes in service and maintenance for your school athletic equipment needs. Our maintenance technicians are fully qualified to service in strict accordance with manufacturer service and repair guidelines.
We will inspect and identify all problem areas to keep your bleachers performing properly.
Our standard bleacher service includes:
• System lubrication
• Wear point inspections – for metal fatigue and cracked or worn parts
• Power system review / provide new power
• Secure loose wall and floor attachments
• Check and tighten railings
• Check for loose and missing hardware
• Check for missing and broken wheels
• Check for loose, broken and missing seats
Inspection report – complete report of all necessary repairs to be made and an estimate for repair or replacement.
Our basketball backstop technicians are fully qualified to service backstops in accordance with standard service and repair guidelines.
Our standard basketball service includes:
• Inspect for visual signs of metal fatigue and cracked or worn parts
• Inspect winches, cables and pulleys
• Tighten/check hardware